Quarter Graveyard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killzone 2

2 posters

Go down

Killzone 2 Empty Killzone 2

Post by SH1PWR3K Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:13 pm

Phase 2 of the highly anticipated killzone 2 beta is live. I recieved my playstation underground invite last week, out of 80 people on my friends list a total of 3 have been accepted. I havent heard anything regarding the length of the testing or the means of getting a code but i can tell you that the multiplayer gameplay is amazing. The control setup is smooth and after a few rounds the layout becomes natural. Call of duty 4, battlefield 2 and team fortress players will be able to pick up this game quickly as it takes various games and implements all the fuctionality that we love. The ranking system is one that will be an inevitable climb up the ladders as you grind long hours to get that new commanding position, as you rank up more features are available to you such as new classes and the ability to create squads or clans.

This game is certainly amazing, even at this stage of development the graphics are amazing and the framerate never drops below 60. The gameplay is immersive enough to keep even the most hardcore players and clans expermenting with classes and new tactics for many months to come. I will be eagerly waiting for this game to launch, for those who do not yet have the beta i hope you get your code soon. For those that do i will see you on the other end of the barrel.
SH1PWR3K
SH1PWR3K
Pillage, plunder & PWN

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-01-09

https://quartergraveyard.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Killzone 2 Empty Re: Killzone 2

Post by Viprdude Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:34 am

Graphics owns. Gameplay owns. They added a jump button. Win.

Viprdude
Hadoken

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-09

https://quartergraveyard.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum